Wednesday, April 30, 2014

When the deadline is looming ... true entrepreneurs have no fear!

Having just returned home from MCC and the E-Center where a team of 5 student entrepreneurs burned the midnight (well almost) oil, I can't help but write a brief note about initiative, drive and entrepreneurship.

I was sharing with my son on the way home that we had people from 4 different continents working on E-Day stuff tonight.  These five particular students come to this community, college, and country with a thirst to learn, grow and experience everything they possibly can. And from where I sit, it's awesome to see the drive they each possess.  As their teacher, I love it that I don't 'teach' anything ... it's a blast to be able to offer direction and sit back and watch them make things happen!  And that my friends, is the essence of entrepreneurship!

It is my pleasure to be their 'teacher'!

~~ Jim E., Muscatine Community College Marketing, Management & Entrepreneurship Professor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment